Marcus Stead and James Easton return with the final pubcast of 2019, recorded at the Mount Stuart in Cardiff Bay.
There was a ‘no politics’ rule in place, which was only loosely enforced. Topics covered in this edition include:
- Tattoos – tasteful or tacky? Are they OK provided they’re well-hidden? And are heavily-tattooed people doing it for attention?
- Cymru Premier football – differences and similarities with the English semi-professional ranks.
- Defunct beers and lagers. By the way, Hofmeister is back!
- Brian Clough’s legacy.
- Wrestling – British and American, past and present.
- The rise of Black Friday and Halloween, and the decline of Guy Fawkes Night.
- Proper Saturday morning telly – Ghost Train, Gimme 5, Going Live!, Live & Kicking.
- Fred Dinenage and the Krays.
The podcast is also available on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts and the TuneIn app.